The ins and outs, ups and down of these 2 boys and I.Ask me anything
Yah! Something to do on the horrid bus ride! (I’ll try to remember to pass it on when I get home)
1. I have never broken a bone or had an overnight hospital stay (besides giving birth).
2. Most of the “black” movies that came out in the 90’s, I’ve never seen. And I ALWAYS get the “whaaaaat? You ain’t black” reaction.
3. I saw BSB in concert and cried.
4. I use to know a ton of sign language. They would teach it to us because we had deaf students at my elementary school. I fell off, but Jasiah has shone interest in it and we’ve been going over the alphabet.
5. I never played a sport or was in any clubs at school. I regret it and will strongly encourage my kids to at least TRY something.
Kay sent me an awesome ask and I responded awesomely but forgot to change the setting and sent it privately…
He’ll be walking by Christmas like I predicted. What sucks is that I’m missing his steps. I’ll come home to “he took 10 steps today” and then he won’t do it for me. Saddest part of being away from my kids all day…
I hadn’t talked about the pregnancy lately because there really hasn’t been much to tell. I haven’t seen a doc yet because of my extern schedule and me trying to keep it a secret from the world. Hoping to get to see it by Christmas. Might go to one of those ultrasound places and just pay.
Feeling : tired, but that could be from work. Hungry, but what else is new. And my lower back hurts but that could be from work too.
Hopefully I’ll have more news soon, praying for a girl!
Seems like morning comes way too fast…
- <p> Jasiah: Girls can't fight.</p>
- <p> Me: Girls can fight.</p>
- <p> Jasiah: No girls can't! They can only talk and play and mess up.</p>